Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One week old!


Alexander is so happy. I don't know if it's because I am finally home or because his sister is finally home! He loves her very much, and isn't jealous or acting out at all. He's a sweet boy.
Today we had to check Sophie's jaundice level again and it was finally ok.

I love to change her outfits and take too many pictures. Also, call me crazy but she smiled at me over and over when we were having big conversations today. She knows I love her!



We have been so blessed to have so many caring friends bring so many meals and treats. The Kinslow's made this huge chocolate chip cookie, and man was it good and so cute!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! How totally adorable. I'm so jealous. It almost makes me want more. :) Glad that she is home and doing good. I'm sure you have it all under control. Good luck with everything. Enjoy all the girl stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! She is adorable. Sorry she had to go through so much, but I'm glad she's home now. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara every single post has made me cry happy tears. She is so beautiful. What a true blessing. I think my favorite picture is the one of all the boys looking through the glass at her. They are all so cute and I am sure so happy to have her home! I wish you all the very best. She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you doing? When do you have a minute to do this? I think the sickness is leaving the house so maybe I could stop by soon! I'll call ya! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new baby girl. I am so happy for you and your boys. I wish my boys could remember how excited they were when there baby sister was born. Now they just get really annoyed by her. Good luck! She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete