Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 5


Today is Sunday. The Graff's were nice enough to drag some extra boys to church, and I went to rock all day again. Sophie's awesome nurse worked on weaning her off the oxygen, and even helped to talk the Dr. into discharging her the next day if her tests came back ok all day. In the morning we took her out from the light for good, and I got to dress her for the first time. We had her hospital pictures taken, and I got to hold her all day.


This is one proud Daddy. In the afternoon, Rob brought all the boys to take a peek through the glass. They were dying to see her, and were having a hard time understanding why they couldn't come in, and why she had an IV in her small hand.

They were doing lots of pushing and shoving to get a good look, but here they don't look too mean!

1 comment:

  1. Sara and Family. She is absolutely beautiful. I am glad she is home and in the best hands possible. What great journaling and pictures. It's nice to see the whole story now. I am very anxious to see her, byt Mike and I have come down with quite the head cold. i will hold off. Hugs all around.

    ReplyDelete