Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 3


On Friday when I got to the hospital, I found Sophie under the lights. Now on top of the other things they were watching, she was developing jaundice. All the boys had it to some severity, so it was no surprise, and I had notice her looking quite yellow the night before. This day I finally had a very sweet nurse for her. About halfway through the day of me sitting and staring at her in the rocking chair, she asked, "don't you think you should hold her?" I of course screamed, "Yes! Of course I do!" So, she gave her a short break from the lights, and made me the happiest mom ever with a quick little hold. Man that felt good! This day she was very irritated and sick acting. My poor baby. But nothing compared to the 25 weeker across the room. I am so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment