Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School's out for summer!

It's over. Another year of fun school. My kids are so happy. The fighting has already began. I better get some chore charts made and lay down the rules.


DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!
That is all I can think of when I look at this picture of Zach and Jared from this afternoon. I hope they spend more time outside than in front of the tube this summer. On the flip side, Zach and Jake finally got their XBOX 360 after earning straight A's all year (deal with Big Daddy-my little bragging moment).

I had a little fun with Benny and his buddies this morning while they wrapped up Kindergarten--can't wait to do it again next year!

Hannah, Benjamin & Owen--aren't they cute?

Jake with his little posse. Tough 5th graders now.

6 comments:

  1. We've got one more week. Our district got 2 weeks off for easter break. I'm formulating a chore chart myself, trying to figure out how to keep them all engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPEEEEEE!!!!! School is out. We need to do a lot of entertaining this summer. I'm glad you live so close so I can send my kids ANYTIME....RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice song. You crack me up! We're gonna have to get together sometime over the summer with all our boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anytime Kim...if they'd ever leave your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete