Friday, May 9, 2008

OK....I take it all back

So I did get a set of handprints already.................................

but I also got a really awesome bracelet and a beautiful tissue paper flower.

I went to Nate's school for a Mother's Day Tea Party. It turned out to be a great lunch and pink lemonade, all with the cutest boy ever (and his girlfriend). It made me eat my words from my earlier post and I had a great time. The kids all sat on their moms lap and their teacher read I Love you Forever. It was wonderful. It made me slightly teary and very grateful I get to be these dirty boys mom. Forever.

10 comments:

  1. I will attest to that bracelet being hawt. I saw it firsthand. You remember to wear it all week AND on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your my Friend now! I know you feel like you've finally made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have several coffee filter flowers too. Kids really do make this day so special. Kessa has been bringing me things all week that she made just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a similar poem from Lindsi this week. I started thinking about all the hand and foot prints all over my house. It's scary! Hope you have a great Mom's day!

    P.S. We have the same song on our blogs, different artists, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog! I was glad to HEAR that you like American Idol too! Love the mother's day gifts. Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, you've got yourself some pretty cute little guys!! You know I'm a fan of boys, as I've got two of my own!! I was surfing the blogs and ran across yours'- pretty cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which tiny one is the guitar player? Isn't it adorable/hysterical all at once?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What? Little Nate has a girlfriend? I'd better not tell Madi. Hey, leave one of those boys for my girls. We need to be related!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anotehr cute moment! You have me hooked on your site. I guess I need to get one of my own!

    One of my favorit books I Love you Forever!

    ReplyDelete