Tuesday, May 27, 2008

29 Again


Thanks to all of my wonderful friends and family who helped make sure I had another great 29th birthday. I had fun with my supersonic pretty kitty girlfriends yesterday without kids at breakfast. Today my mom took the day off and we played all day. We started off at the kids talent show. Britton got down to Neil Diamond on his electric guitar and Jake gave it his all on the piano. Great entertainment. Then we hit breakfast and the grocery store. Very exciting. Next we hit 7-eleven for Slurpees to keep the 3 little boys happy while we enjoyed a pedicure--thanks Kim and Dana! When I got home I found some wonderful chocolate treats from Allie and a cute wooden star her talentness whipped up for me. Thank you Allie, you always make me feel loved!
My dad made a great dinner and baked me a cake and my brother and Michelle came over with 3 of the girls to help celebrate. It was a good day and I look forward to another year of fun!

We obviously wore out baby Al. When we got home tonight he went to potty and the next thing you know--loud snoring is echoing from the bathroom! I love that boy!

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're 29 (again) already! I hope it was a great day, and from the looks of Al, at least he had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a great b-day! Sorry I couldn't celebrate it with you. Madi had surgery so we were a bit busy with that. :D You need to update your Facebook girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to turn 29 again myself!! It's the BEST age, right? Congrats on getting older and still looking like a hottie. Sorry I missed calling you but happy belated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I didn't know it was your B-day! You should have said something to me. Christa says Happy B-day too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know this picture is going to be priceless. Knowing you, you will torment this little boy his whole life in front of all his girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still look great at 29!!!!!Classic picture of Alex!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean that picture on the toilet is worht framing!!! I glanced down and thought, "no way he fell asleep on the toilet". Happy late 29. We're almost the same age now:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I am totally laughing and I tell my husband to come look and he says," whats so funny I've fallen asleep on the toilet before." What ever he is such a dork. Anyway I met you last summer we came and swam at your house with Cyndi. Thanks for the good time. I'll probably see you again someday. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete