Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NEED THE PERFECT BABYSITTER?


Yesterday Heather Jackman moved in with us for the summer. We met Heather at church when she was 14 and she quickly became our boys' favorite babysitter. She also spent plenty of time with the Graff''s and lots of other families in our ward.

She just completed her freshman year at A.S.U. and needed somewhere to stay for a couple of months. We are happy to welcome her into our home. She is so great with the boys and very helpful to me. She is available anytime and would love to earn some extra money this summer to furnish her new apartment in the fall!



9 comments:

  1. How fun! Now your boys have someone older and cooler around. (In my children's eyes, no one is cooler than the Seaneys.) Another female in the house? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Heather hi for me! Also, I can take some girls on up, I'm probably going to borrow my mom's car (more room, more "rugged") since they'll be out of town, so theoretically, I'll be able to fit 5-6 girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in on that babysitter! Is that the cute girl that was with you at the movies today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is better than a reliable babysitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry this has nothing to do with babysitting... fortunately I do not need a babysitter right now. I don't know if you messaged me or not. I'm confused. But even if you didn't I found you on here. So let's be friends. I don't really know how that works still but at least I think it is appropriate to let you know that I am stalking your cute family on here. Dude, I can't believe the boys are so old. This is old lady talk, but I remember you and Rob's wedding SO WELL. ps if it was you that sent me a message about pics of us I DO want them! That's confusing. Anyway, miss you Sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey are you up for a "high school/girls camp" girls get together sometime this summer? Heather and I had lunch today and want to plan it. I'll call you soon, plus I have stories about my SIL for you.
    kbye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I've been trying to find a good babysitter, she sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we are missing some fip flops! Lessons are done this week, so let's play sometime next week!

    ReplyDelete