Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swim Lessons

SO he cried for 2 weeks straight. Poor Allie had to deal with him, BUT HE CAN SWIM! Yeah--everyone can swim at our house! Allie has been a great teacher to all the boys. She taught most of them to swim and we love her for putting up with all the screaming & crying. What patience she has!


Nate and Ben have been taking some fun lessons with Jordan. They are working on different strokes and diving. Little Ben is so funny-notice his in air pose-he almost always lands on his belly. He'll get it sometime. Jordan is so great with them. They love him so much and we will miss him when he leaves to spread the word so far away! We have been lucky to have him as Ben's Primary teacher and for swimming the last couple years. He is a great example to all my boys!



7 comments:

  1. Your pool looks so good. If it wasn't still in the 80's here I would want to jump in!!

    We are doing the swim lessons this summer too. My four year old really needs to get started and I am hoping to do some sort of mommy and me for my 2 year old. He has never been in a pool before and so far water scares him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOpe you guys are having a good summer. WE miss you. Give me call so we can get together. ~Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for swimming! Our little MacKeznie is scared to death everytime I dunk her... but I keep doing it. One day she'll get over it:) And I agree your pool looks SO inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's soooo good that all the boys are swimmin'! I'm anxious to see how Mr. I does starting next week. He's ready! I'll keep you posted. Literally. More to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara! I can't believe how big you boys are! They are all so cute. I love being able to see your family. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember how Andrew screamed and screamed and didn't want to have anything to do with swim lessons. Now the kid is on the city swim team. Diving, butterfly, breast stroke he does them all. But it started with all that screaming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's my buddy Al doing? I kinda like that boy, he's so darn cute and very obedient!

    ReplyDelete