Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Jake!

Our Jake is 10 today! Time goes so fast. A decade seems so short. Jake is one of the greatest people I have ever known. When he was very tiny we knew we had a very special boy on our hands. He was the most docile baby I have ever seen. Always happy. Always smiling. Big hungry. He is extremely caring and a gentle giant with an enormous heart. He is like a big, soft teddy bear. He is a great big brother and all his brothers love to play with him. He is extremely intelligent and talented in many areas and I has never brought home a B. Although he can be way dingy and it is fun and tempting to mess with him! He has read every book on animals he can get his hands on and loves to learn facts about anything. He loves sports and is very good at baseball and football. He is very strong and often doesn't know his strength. He loves music, and is always singing, loves the Beatles, thanks to Papa and he's always trying to play a new instrument. He is a people person and has never met a stranger. I know Jake is destined for greatness, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for him. Rob and I have always felt very lucky to be his parents. We love you Jacob and can't wait to move into that beach house you keep promising us! You are the best son any parents could ask for--you make us so proud! Here are some pictures for our family to enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. Those fatso baby pictures makin me pee my pants they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how Jake just keeps getting cuter! Must be in the genes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beach house? Jake- you can be my buddy any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your hubby leaving Walmart with rock band must have been for the Bday. Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pouty picture, reminds me of Garrett!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a cute kid, as all your boys are. Happy birthday to him!! YOu are such a great mom, always having fun with your boys!

    ReplyDelete