Monday, June 2, 2008

BIG Dork & BIG Coach

I know I am a total dork, but I have been having a really great time with my camera. Today was a great day of swimming with the boys and some of our favorite friends.

Jake enjoys joining me in a lot of nonsense.
Even Zach the serious got in on it.

Friday night Coach Rob invited his baseball team over for a family dinner and swimming. Then he had the whole team sleep over. What a crazy man. They had the best time. They swam, played every type of ball-baseball, wiffleball, football, basketball, played Xbox, watched a movie outside on the big screen, you name they did it. Finally after hours of wild fun, Big Rob laid down with them outside at 1:45 am and made them go to sleep. At 5:30 I started hearing noises, and by 5:45 am they were back in the pool. Lucky boys.
Rob really is a great coach, and these boys were so lucky to have such a fun big kid to hang out with and learn from. When he handed out their trophies he gave a long speech about each kid individually. He makes me proud at times like this.

3 comments:

  1. All my children think that you are always at the beach because of the underwater pics. They keep saying, how come we never go to the beach anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I want to see this underwater camera, it takes great pictres! Rob is the MAN to have all those crazy boys over for a sleepover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling very jealous of the cam. I wonder how good it does in indoor pools. Looks like a must have for this swimmom. Brent would freak. I just bought a new camera.:) But you know my birthday is coming up. Looks like you are having a fun summer

    ReplyDelete