Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas


Christmas was good at our house. We had too many presents (as always) and the kids had a great time. Within an hour of waking up everyone was glued to some computer gadget of some sort. Benny finally got his DS he's been wanting, Nate got a Vsmile handheld game, Alexander got every Little Einsteins toy I could find. Zach and Jake got Rock band 2, Aerosmith and IPods. I think they think they really are rock stars.


Rob received some great Cowboys stuff to put up in his office from some really cool chick who had been obsessed with ebay for a month or so. He has always wanted signed memorabilia for his walls. I scored on a great a Tony Romo jersey and a Troy Aikman one, along with some pictures. Rob and the boys gave me a Cricut which is going to come in handy with school projects and the stupid Science Fair.

We had a nice morning at home with my parents and aunt and uncle over for breakfast. Then we took at nap and headed over to my parents for an awesome prime rib and leg of lamb dinner. What a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment