Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Break

We were all ready for Christmas break this year after all the activities leading up to it.


Before it began we had to attend the annual events. Alexander was a little drummer boy in St. Phillip's Christmas pageant. He was so cute and we loved watching him perform. When he was walking down the aisle, he started smiling and waving as soon as he saw me and stopped to plant a giant, slobbery kiss on me. I have never been loved so much.
We also enjoyed attending the Christmas party at Church with just the 3 little boys. Zach and Jake couldn't pass up an opportunity to go ice skating with their buddy Zach Williams. Ben and Nate sang and I had fun watching them take turns sitting on Santa's lap. I listened very closely, just in case I needed to back the old man up!



My parents came over one night to bring Benny another birthday cake my dad made. Popa makes the best stuff!


I conned my mom into making the Gingerbread kit (from last Christmas-yuck!) with the boys.

We knew we lost all creative parental control on the project when we saw them making a trail of reindeer poop. They are kind of sick. Dirty boys. Is that normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment