Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's another girl!!!

Here is our new baby. Well Nate's new baby actually. He named her Bella. No, he hasn't read the Twilight series, he just has a friend with the name and he likes it. One of our friends found her by their mailbox and put fliers up around the neighborhood. They had no luck finding the owner, so they called us because they thought she looks like Ruby and they thought she might need a sister.

Conveinantly, Nate has been saying the only thing that he wants for his birthday (the 12th) is his very own dog. What a great bargain--free present. Not that I need another dog, but there is nothing like making your kids so happy. All week he has been treating her like a baby. He picked out a cute pink collar with a sparkly bow. She is so tiny she fits in the palm of your hand. We are guessing she is a chiweannie or pug combo or something. I think she is so sad and ugly, that it makes her cute.

7 comments:

  1. Awww she is so cute!!! Can I come hold her. I think that is sweet that Nate wanted his own dog. Can you believe I haven't seen you all summer. Seriously what the heck. Now I am gone the rest of the summer. SO no excuses you have to hang out with me after school starts. What am I going to do with myself for 8 hrs with no big kids to entertain--- so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how many dogs does that make now? My kid will be so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 2 girl dogs too. The last one we got as a souvenier from our Bakersfield trip. Hayden picked up a Chiuaua/Terrier mix on the side of Rosedale Hwy. Yay for us. I'm maxed out on dogs. For reals. Cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW CUTE-THEY BOTH HAVE PUPPY-DOG EYES! I MISS THIS CUTE LITTLE FACE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No she's not ugly! She is so dang cute! Umm. . if you ever decide to give her away, you know my girls will mother her just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey check out Carols blog for a fun camp picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my kids love ur dog, especially Sydney. make sure u bring her to the football games! :)

    ReplyDelete