Sunday, July 13, 2008

To my few loyal readers (mainly Jomama and Aunt Jenn)

I know you were hoping to see lots of fun pictures and exciting dialogue, and believe me I have lots of great stuff I just don't have time to post it! The last 3 weeks have been so fun and CRAZY with 3 baseball tournaments, lots of driving, hotels, fireworks and family time!

I leave in the morning for a week of girls camp. No boys until Saturday. Just lots of fresh air, mountains, campfires and crafts with a couple hundred girls everyday. I am excited and also sad to not see my boys everyday. It will be good to miss them a little bit! I hope they remember they love me when I get home. I hope Zach and Rob realize I do things around here. Just a little bit. Off to Big Meadow! Good luck Heather

5 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you had been at camp since I hadn't heard from you. Hope you ahve a good time at girls camp. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun. I'll be thinking of you and your black boogers. ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a blast. I suggest you dump the baseball tournaments in Cali and head for the Hawaii ones. I hope you had fun at Big Meadow. Our Young Women are heading for girls camp in a couple weeks. Lucky for me it is only about a 1/2 hour away and no windy roads. Even the mention of the Big Meadow makes my stomach turn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry but I must demand a new post. Maybe about girls camp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete