Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Last Month of Life part 1

I know I am a month behind. Give me sometime. Maybe a little more tomorrow, it's bedtime now.
We have been busy!!! Poor Baby Al has been trying so hard to keep up with the big boys. He helped himself to a cup of BBQ chips and was watching TV in Ben and Nate's room when he fell asleep with a mouthful. He has been so tired trying to go without naps.
I had a fun visit from my buddy Anna and her baby Kaden. He was so fun to play with and it was great to catch up with her for a few short hours!

Ben got to go on his first out-of-town overnight adventure with the Froehlich family. It was their Jake's 6Th birthday so they took a bunch of boys to their cabin to get dirty. He had a great time and I really think he didn't even miss me. Being the morbid mom that I am, I made him take this 'last" picture with his little brothers, just in case something happened.

Coach Rob had his All Star team over for a hit-a-thon and swimming. It was very hot that day -112 or something ridiculous. They had fun trying to get the whole team in a picture underwater!

Right after these pictures were taken Nate decided to jump in the pool on top of the team and fell back hitting his head on the side of the deck. It was gushing blood everywhere. We of course knew where we had to go, but we were hesitant because The Good Doctor's 40Th birthday party was about to begin. I gave him a large dose of Motrin and Rob ran down the street holding a towel on Nathan's head. Luckily Jonathan had his handy-dandy stapler at home and gave him 4 quick staples to the skull without any numbing-up. That Nate is one crazy and tough kid. What would we do without the Graffs! We had a great time celebrating Jonathan's big day with him and a million of their family members.
They had a great chocolate fountain and as you can see on Alexander it was a big hit with my chocolate lovers. (Why does he always do this strange pose?)


This is part of my cute Sunbeam class. It is fun to teach these little people every Sunday. I think they are darling.



5 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment at the Seaney house :) I miss you guys! I hope Nate's head is getting better. Brayden just sadi Mom I think Nana cracked his head open -

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know I'm not the only morbid person around here! Love the picture of Al and Nate you are one tough boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, but I'm dying to hear about your camp week. Maybe I can get a few minutes to squeeze in a phone call this week. I can dream, right?

    Can you believe your kids are getting so old? No naps at your house anymore? YIKES! Who said Ben could go overnight without his family? Too, too old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been pretty busy since camp. Waiting on camp stories...How was it w/out any boys? I bet you were glad to go, but glad to come home to all the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...who is that very beautiful, darling, gorgeous little girl in the right of the picture? i bet she looks just like her mom. where else would she get that beauty from??

    ReplyDelete