Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Big Boy!

Today is Zach's 11th Birthday! He is a great kid. He is mostly perfect to his little brothers and is becoming quite the babysitter. He likes to do well at everything he does. He has gotten nothing but A's and always impresses me with his school work that seems to come so easy. He is great on the piano and plays at least for a minute every time he walks by it. He loves to ride his wave, long board, pogo stick and bike. He loves video games and candy and chicken fried steak.

Zach is a very funny and extremely sarcastic kid. He loves his mom, but does want me to call him Zachary, big boy , Z-money, Zachy Wacky or any of the fun names we use at home, when we are in public. Especially when cheering at his games. I will continue to work on this. It is challenging for me to do when he strikes someone out or makes a great hit--I just want to yell----GO ZACHY!!! Zach's best friends are his brother Jake, and Jared who lives a few houses down. He has an extreme love-hate relationship with them both. This picture is when Boo-Boo made them 3 Musketeers costumes for Halloween. Zach is great at arguing and debating every point and we've been telling him he's got to be a lawyer since around age 3. He has other plans. He is going to be a MLB player. Then he's going to take care of his mama with a nice little place on the sand.

3 comments:

  1. Well, well, sounds like your man Zach is a wee bit like his mom? Tell Zach we wish him a Happy Birthday or maybe he'll see this himself if he's anything like Morgan!
    Okay! What is this music? I am now laughing. This reminds me of my childhood listening to my little brother playing "Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little Zachy is 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is so weird how old your boys are getting. I miss you and your boys and I hope Zach had a fabulous birthday... he is now a tween!! That is soooo scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I remember when he was born!!! I'm old!

    ReplyDelete