Thursday, September 25, 2008

Alexander's 3 days of fun


We had a great time celebrating big baby's birthday. When we got down to LA we went to dinner at Bubba Gumps.

They sang to him and made him wiggle his butt, while standing in his chair to get a sundae. It was very funny!
By the time dinner was over, I think we heard every famous Forrest Gump line repeated 50 times.


The next morning we went to Disneyland for the first time in many years. We saw all their favorite characters....



The next day we went to California Adventure for our first time. It is really fun. Alexander enjoyed torturing Zach while we waited in line.



Jake hates this picture. We were waiting to see Mickey in the dark--I think it is hilarious!

Even the cool big brother had a great time.


They all the loved the parades. We had a blast and can't wait to do it again since Big Daddy got us season passes. I haven't decided if that was a good idea or not? Isn't every few years half the fun???

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeeah. We are going to Disneyland in a couple of weeks during Halloween fun time. I can't WAIT!

    ps. call me. ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHH baby, I heard a rumor. My tears of joy are pink> LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete