Friday, September 12, 2008

So It's been a month

So I have heard from a few family members and friends that care that I need to share what we have been up to. It has been a whole month, and I know I never finished anything about the summer past June. It has been very busy, and I have not had much desire to take the time to download anything on my slow, failing computer.

School is going good for the boys. Alexander started Preschool last week and he loves it. I thought 2 days a week would be good, but he asks to go everyday. He doesn't realize I like him more than that.
Jake stared playing the Tuba of all things. Zach played the Trombone for a week and decided he'd stick with the Trumpet. Lazy. Doesn't want to learn something new. Zach and Jake are both playing football and loving it. Ben is playing soccer and kickin butt, I might add. He is a goal scorin machine. Nate is finally old enough to play his first real sport and Rob is coaching his soccer team, The Great White Sharks.

Rob is busy at work as always, and finally got us down to 1 store this month. It should be nice! He is also helping to coach the big boys football team and is very serious about it.

I am not the smartest and am busy enough with all these smelly, cute, boys that I am in charge of the school Carnival next month and all the room moms. It is nice to be involved in their school, but really the laundry is enough for me to handle. I just got put in as YW secretary, and while I will miss my Sunbeams dearly, I am excited to be with my camp girls.

I will post some pictures for you later this weekend Jomama. Rob and I off to LA for a Maroon 5 & Counting Crows concert until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you should open a Footlocker store, too. Seriously! Good to hear that some couples get away sans children. I'm VERY jealous! Have fun for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maroon 5 AND Counting Crows, eh? That sounds cool. So good to hear you are alive and everything. And you are a little crazy for taking on all that stuff but if anyone can do it.....YOU can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sara! its hannah smith. im glad ur in young womens! and the music on ur blog/profile is rockin! keep it sexy;]
    hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, a real live concert. How cool is that? The last concert I went to was Depeche Mode, if that tells you anything about how long ago it was. Hope you guys had a great time. It is fun to hear about what all you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete