Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break


We had a great Spring Break. We went on a cruise to Mexico with the kids. We had a blast! I loved not cooking or cleaning up after meals and not making beds. The kids loved dinners in the dining room all the kids activities. We really enjoyed the kid activities when we got to drop them for hours at a time for no charge! I got a lot of great sun and people watching in-I read the same chapter in my book I don't know HOW many times! Rob enjoyed not working and what on one thing he does well--eating! The kids we very surprised at how poor and dirty Mexico was. They wanted back on the boat after an hour. Maybe they'll appreciate what they have a little better, for a little while anyway! I like Nate's face in this picture--I think this is when we were talking about the Kindergarten physical he has this week!
I lost my camera on the last day, so I have not fun pics to share except this one!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a great time, especially Rob! I must say that was my favorite part of our crusie too! Talk to ya next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a wonderful time! We've been getting itchy to do a big trip again, but we'll see. We just love having our whole family together, being far from home, and realizing that we truly have everything that makes us happy. Letting your kids see that other places are different than home is one of the best things you can ever do for them. I'd love to hear more about your excursion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl it was so nice of you to comment on my blog. I must admitt that I have checked out your blog too I just didn't know if you would remember me. Your boys are so handsome and the trip sounds awesome. Jeremy and I have been on a couple of cruises but have never taken the kids. I kept thinking we would wait until they were a little older but it sounds like there is a lot of stuff for kids to do too. Isn't blogging fun? We can totally see what everyone is up to and watch their families grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you got to go on a cruise! How fun! I love this page, I will check it often! The boys are getting so big! I hope y'all are great! Take care! We love y'all! oh yeah, this is Samantha, Clint's wife, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is so cute. Seriously anytime you need a dog sitter we are game. It is good for our molly to have a litle friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on! How can I keep up on you when you don't write anything?

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I heard Leo was warm this year. What the?
    2. Everyone knows the best part of an all inclusive cruise is the free kid-care factor. Doyee. So cool you got to go.
    3. I've missed lots of your posts--your life isn't busy at all is it? <--sense the sarcasm.
    4. Congrats on a new daughter in your life. You can probably train her to bark at the right shoes tho. ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps. your beach boyers picture is aDOREable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so jealous you went on a cruise! But I am very happy you and Rob were able to drop the boys off and have so quality time together. It sounds like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete