Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Springtime Fun

I had fun on Friday trying to make it to every boy's Easter Party (before St. Patty's Day-too wierd for me!) I got to Ben's as soon as they were finishing and I rushed over to Nate's to see they were finishing too! Oh well-I tried! This is Nathan and his cute girlfriend Hannah who he adores.

Ben is having a great ime playing ball. Alex and Nate are dying to get in on the action. BOY I'm dying for that too. I can't wait for all 5 to be playing at once. It so easy now to make 6 games and 5 practices in one week. What was I thinking?



This was this weeked driving 2 hours to the beach. On the way it was so cold and we saw lots of snow. Within the hour of this pic we were enjoying 70 degree beautiful weather on the beach! Only in California!

The tiny boys giving me a hard time for a picture. We had such a great time for a few days with many great families that my kids enjoy and that we love! So fun!
This game was a big hit and kept the kids playing. Spending time with Big Daddy was also a enjoyed!Big Al enjoying his crunchy SANDwich. Ben , Nate and Al

8 comments:

  1. Hola:

    Tengan un afectuoso saludo desde Concepción, Chile.

    Atentamente,

    Luis Roco C.
    Kiosco Salo Concepción

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! I'm glad you guys had a great time! Enjoy the next big trip and we'll catch up. Until then. .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you all had a blast. Have fun this weekend too. You are just to cool Party Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My children ALL loved the pictures. What handsome young men you have. Let's all go to Hawaii and just play on the beach all day long. We would love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were sad to see you go. The kids had a great time playing with your boys. Next year you better stay the whole trip! Hope you had a great cruz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just noticed that I was signed in under Michaels name so when you read the comment above just know that it is me Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like your cruise was a blast. How did the room arrangements work? Do they have adjoining cabins? I would love to take my boys on a cruise, there is so much to do! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your boys are so freakin cute!!! I love and miss all of you guys so much! If you need help this summer with your boys give me a call!! I will be home all summer :(

    ReplyDelete