Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy 38th Birthday Big Daddy!!!!


Happy Birthday! I just wanted you to know we love you and we hope you have a great day.

I love these pictures of you.

Remember when we only had Zach, and we would fight over who would hold him? We were much younger and had more energy! I love this picture of you holding him. Do remember being just 26?

You are a great dad. We love you very much. I appreciate how you put the boys first and always spend every extra second playing ball with them. They are so lucky even--if I'm left all alone to clean up after you at home. Soon I'll be inside having tea parties while you do boys stuff! I know you'll be a great dad to a girl too and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us old man! Thanks for marrying such a younger woman to keep you on your toes--I LOVE YOU BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

6 comments:

  1. I had a friend in high school whose name was Rob, but ALL his friends affectionately referred to him as "MC DJ Robbo, the honkey rapper." If you like it, it's yours. Happy Birthday!
    You and Sam need to start a club called Smart Men that Married hot, younger women, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend in high school whose name was Rob, but ALL his friends affectionately referred to him as "MC DJ Robbo, the honkey rapper." If you like it, it's yours. Happy Birthday!
    You and Sam need to start a club called Smart Men that Married hot, younger women, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam says, "Happy Birthday Old Man!"
    Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He also said to call him for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara, i'm so glad you found my blog. I didn't know you were pregnant, with a girl!? How exciting! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete