Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Shower


I would like to thank 50-60 of my friends and family for a wonderful baby shower! I received so many fun things. The baby is going to have a new outfit everyday for the first year or more! Cute tu-tu's, handmade bracelets & blankets, sparkly shoes, an awesome diaper cake and more! Thank you to Host Kim and Dana for planning for so many years and everyone that helped put it all together-Alania for making cute invitations, my mom, Jill, Sisi for great food, my dad for watching the little boys, Laura for coming so far, and sweet little Hannah for all of her assistance opening gifts.

It was very overwhelming to have so many friends all together all to help me celebrate this great occasion, and very fun! I am so blessed to have so many people care about me and I know everyone is just as excited as I am to meet our baby girl!




5 comments:

  1. How fun it was to get together and get you ready for this long-awaited girl. I love her mommy, too, you know. But from the looks of all those darling gifts, I'm not alone. Try to get some sleep while you can . . . :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a missed the social event of the year. Have another girl so we can do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of Luck on a healthly delivery! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl... It's getting close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara - I can't wait till I check out your blog and see a cute little baby GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture of me in the background is reeeaaal cute...not.

    ReplyDelete