Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Some highlights from October

The month of October was filled with all kinds of fun and excitement. Rob sent me another bouquet of "I'm so excited we are having a girl" flowers. Actually all the card read was "It's about time". They were beautiful and I love that he loves to send me flowers, I just wish they wouldn't die so quickly. They smelt up the entire house!

I hope my baby girl is as beautiful as this rose!

Big Al had a bike parade at preschool. We have quite a collection of tricycles and bikes and he picked the oldest one in he yard! I love that smile.

The other 4 had their jog-a-thon at school. It is always funny to see how serious they take it. Ben and Zach ran non-stop, they are so competitive. Nate ran hard too , but with a big smile on his face. Jake did great and it was fun to watch.


This is Nathan's kindergarten class enjoying a Popsicle after their workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment