Friday, February 1, 2008

New Month, New Outlook



I have been working everyday to change my outlook on life. I am grateful it is a new month, and as I see it, a new chance to change. I want to be grateful everyday for all of the great things that I have and not dwell on all the things I wish I had. If I want a hot bod, I need to be grateful for that treadmill I just had to have and work it! If I want nice kids with nice mouths, then I need to set the example and always talk nice to them, in front of them, and about them. If I want a nice dinner, I need to get up and make it with my vast knowledge of food network recipies. If I want great friends, I know I need to be a better friend. If I want a nice clean car, I need to make sure the rugrats clear out their trash and don't leave me with mystery smells. I could go on and on--I feel a little better now. Besides, when I look at this cute face how could I not feel grateful???

1 comment:

  1. So it's not just our car that gets mystery smells huh :) I am so excited to see everyones blogs. Happy birthday to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete