Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's Happening?!

We have been very busy lately! But I have lots of great pictures I want to share with family far away, so I figured I better give an update!

A few weeks ago BooBoo had a birthday, so a few us decided to have a "Doctors appointment" and go watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D. We had a great time almost alone in a giant theatre at 10:30 in the morning! Sophie and I discovered a quiet room with a great view and sound where I could watch in peace while she drug everything from my purse all over and ate off the floor for all I know!(ok I know)

Nate lost his first tooth finally! This picture is right after, and you can see the tear still rolling down his cheek. He is really growing up, and he is the "Mickey Mouse Champion" in his 1st grade class.

This is the one that has really been consuming most of my time. Sometimes I love to watch her sleep because it just doesn't happen often enough. She only sleeps well if she's with me. She is still the highlight of every one's life around here and is doing some fun things!
I also love to check out those eyelashes! man did she get lucky.

Lucky for me, she has also discovered DORA! Loves to watch for short periods of time, which gives me moments to do what I need to do before she comes behind me to destroy everything in her path. She is on fire!
Zach had a good birthday. We officially have a teenager in the house who likes girls a lot, stinks a little, talks back, and still loves his mom most of the time.

He got another gun he's had his eye on, $ and clothes. He didn't want a party and said to save it until he turns 16! Funny kid and a great big brother and help to me. We love to try to find a few moments alone to go get at treat and have some peace as often as possible. I'm sure it's not always easy being the oldest around here! He takes good care of us though.

The boys were funny leaving for school this morning, and being the mean mom that I am, i made them stop for a quick snappy. They are growing up so fast and we are having a great time.

Rob has taken them fishing a couple times lately, but mostly we have just been playing aLOT of baseball and having a great time. I'll share some baseball pictures soon! Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Cute boys! I don't know how you do all that you do, but you always do it well. Oh, Sophie is a doll, btw - I think I have lash envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all the pictures. Your kids are gorgeous!! I can't believe Zach is 13--say it isn't so. I remember when you dressed him up as "Zach in the Box" for the Ward Halloween party. He should still be that little.

    ReplyDelete