Monday, January 26, 2009

Waiting for Baseball...


Everyone at our house is ready for baseball season to begin. For several reasons. The first is that they all live, eat and sleep for playing baseball. Second, one of the reasons we moved here 3 1/2 years ago was because the plan was to build new fields right behind our house. If you look at the picture below, you can see our roof to the right of the stoplight far off in the distance.
Third, Nate finally gets to play this year. He has been waiting for this to come. He loves to play and is clearly the best at his age of any of the boys. We are all amazed at his natural talent for the game. I am excited to walk over and never have to worry about parking again!
I am also excited that I can send them over when they need to be there an hour early to warm-up and I can meet them. I can even run home to make lunch or do whatever. We are going to have 8 games a week plus practices for several months, so the thought of all that is crazy. Oh yeah--plus a new baby girl care for. Poor baseball baby.

My other baby last year. He is so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Well having the fields so close is going to be awesome!! I am as excited for baseball as the boys are. Get all their energy out!!

    I love the pictures of Sophia!

    ReplyDelete