Friday, November 7, 2008

Disneyland again!

The boys had another very sick day, so we hit Disneyland again. Jomama had never been before, so before we took her to the airport we had to visit the happiest place on earth.

You gotta love a giant turkey leg!

I even had 3 boys complete Jedi training and kick some Dark Side butt!



We had another great day. During the week on a school day is the perfect day. No lines, small crowds and lots of fun!

By the way, the Carnival turned out to be great last night. I am glad that it is over. It was a lot of work! We even continued on with the costume contest a week after Halloween. The kids loved it. It went very smooth and I only had one complaint. It was a ranting crazy email from a looney mom. Skip her. We ended up raising $6000 bucks, which was not bad considering it was not even supposed to be a fundraiser. I've done my good dead for the year. I quit. Now my only job is making a perfect baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment